VisionLINK UNIFIED SUITE
***STARTING NOVEMBER 15, 2017, VISIONLINK LEGACY WILL NO LONGER BE ACCESSIBLE.***
VisionLink Unified Suite will be your go-to source for your telematics data.
Please find below the links to the VisionLink Unified Suite training webinars from Cat®.
- VisionLink Unified Suite Overview – Unified Suite is a modular and mobile-ready asset monitoring platform that you can access from all types of desktop, laptop and mobile devices. It gives you more insight than ever before into the performance, productivity and condition of your equipment with four powerful new fleet tracking apps.
- VisionLink Unified Fleet – Designed for fleet & equipment managers, owners & operators. Provides access to asset telematics including hours, location, idle time, asset operation and fuel utilization. A complete solution for asset management.
- VisionLink Unified Service – Designed for those focused on maintenance. Provides access to equipment fault codes, fluid sample results, Cat Inspect inspection results and maintenance functionality. A great application for monitoring machine health.
- VisionLink Unified Productivity (currently not available) – Provides a consolidated view of productivity information. Combines utilization, payload and Load & Cycle monitoring data into a single application.
- VisionLink Administrator – Provides administrative functions to the Unified Suite of applications. Enables the management of asset settings, users, reports, notifications, groups, projects and the configuration of mixed-fleet data integration.
Click here to access VisionLink (visionlink.cat.com)