William Adams specialises in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of Caterpillar and Cat Compact Power Systems ranging from 1L/5kw to 295L/6000 kW operating in Power Generation, Marine, Petroleum, Gas and other industrial applications.
- Maintenance repair and overhaul
- Electrical load testing.
- Engine oil and coolant analysis
- Fuel sampling and tank integrity testing
- Field service and workshop coverage throughout Victoria and Tasmania
Our Cat trained technicians are available 24/7 and hold a comprehensive range of accreditations including:
- D Class electrical licenses – mechanics
- A Class electrical licenses – electricians
- Marine Security Identification Cards (MSIC)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training Cards (HUET),
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Certified Marine Analysts (CMA)