Excellent Material Sizing
- The Soil rotor is an ideal choice for mixing additives with semi cohesive or granular materials where soil gradation is critical.
- It can also handle light reclamation applications where the asphalt layer is thin and deteriorated.
- It delivers excellent sizing of material for reclaiming and stabilizing old roads or other surfaces.
- The Soil rotor is standard equipped with cast stand-offs that include bit holders in a single casting.
- When the cast bit holders become worn or damaged, they can be removed and replaced with weld-on bit holders.
- Bit life varies depending on soil type.
- This soil reclaimer drum provides a deep 508 mm (20 in) cut.