General Purpose Bucket 7.0m³ (9.25yd³)Performance Series
Spend 50% less dig time, and retain up to 15% more payload with a Performance Series General Purpose bucket. The best all around choice for stockpiling, excavating and bank loading.
- Productivity is at its best when you pair your Cat machine with a Cat bucket, which we purpose-design to optimize the breakout force and power of the machine.
- The dual radius shell profile improves material flow into the bucket. The added heel clearance ensures the bottom of the bucket does not drag, reducing maintenance costs.
- Fuel consumption peaks during digging. Cat buckets are designed to cut through material quickly to enhance your machine's overall operating efficiency.
- Load more material in less time. Bucket shape and sidebars keep the most material in your bucket for every load.
Reliability and Durability
- Count on the structural integrity of your bucket long-term. The integrated hinge plate helps distribute force better than a weld-on hinge plate.
- Cat buckets are manufactured with high strength, abrasion-resistant steel, especially in excessive wear components.
- Protect the most important, high-wear areas of your bucket with Cat® Ground Engaging Tools (GET). Sidebar protectors and sidecutters help preserve the parts of the bucket that come into contact and pass through materials the most.
- Reduce maintenance costs by selecting the right GET for your bucket and application combination.
- Bucket tips are available in a variety of options to suit your specific application. Whether you need to leave a clean, level floor or dig hard, abrasive materials, there is a tip solution.
Versatility and Convenience with Couplers
- Managing multiple buckets and other attachments for a fleet is easier with a coupler system. Couplers allow machines of similar sizes to share and attachments can be changed out in seconds without leaving the safety of the cab.
- Buckets capable of being pinned directly to the machine are also compatible with Cat®Pin Grabber Couplers, except Pin Grabber Performance buckets. Pin Grabber Performance buckets have a recessed pin which optimizes breakout force resulting in faster cycle times for your bucket when using with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler.
- The Cat Pin Grabber Coupler also gives the operator the ability to pick up a bucket in reverse position to clean out and square corners with ease.
- Ensure your attachments are secure with audible and visible cues from the coupler's secondary latch, always in the operator's line of sight.
- Cat Pin Grabber Couplers are compatible with 311-352 tracked excavators and all wheeled excavators. Trenching width couplers are also available.
- Attachments compatible with the CW Dedicated Coupler system use fixed quick coupler hinges. CW Dedicated Couplers feature a wedge-style locking system to keep attachments secure.
- CW Dedicated Couplers are available for all tracked and wheeled excavators.
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Integrated Cat Connect Technologies
- Never waste time looking for your buckets again. Cat asset tracking is available on select buckets.
- Track your entire fleet of attachments and machines from one source. Buckets with asset tracking can be viewed within VisionLink® alongside Product Link ™subscribed equipment.
- Keep your assets secure. Buckets with an asset tracker send an alert if they leave an easy-to-setup site boundary.
Ditch Cleaning Tilt Buckets – Ditch Work at Any Angle
- A complex or precise grading situation is no match for Ditch Cleaning Tilt buckets, which have 90° of hydraulic tilting capability, 45° left and 45° right powered by two, double-acting cylinders. Ditch Cleaning Tilt buckets range from 1200-2400 mm (48-94 in.) and are compatible with 11 to 35 ton (11,000 to 35,000 kg) excavators.
- Extend the life of your bucket's base edge with a bolt-on cutting edge (BOCE). The BOCE protects the bucket's base edge, is replaceable when worn, and helps achieve a smooth finish when grading or backfilling.
- Hydraulic hoses are routed into and protected by the bucket assembly, preventing interference with materials and decreasing the chances of a hose getting pinched or leaking.
- The center pin rotates on greased, hardened steel bearings, minimizing wear over time and keeping the bucket's precision control consistent over long-term use.
- Ditch Cleaning Tilt buckets are compatible with Cat® Grade Control and have brackets allowing them to pin directly to the machine or be used with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler or CW Dedicated Coupler.