The Cat® 262D3 Skid Steer Loader, with its vertical lift design, delivers extended reach and lift height for quick and easy truck loading. Its stability and lifting performance provides excellent material handling.
Quiet and Comfortable
Making Your Job Easier
Optimized Machine Capability
A Smooth Ride
- The Cat® C3.3B engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 7% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester). Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- Cat® Extended Life Coolant and long-life HYDO Advanced hydraulic fluids not only reduce downtime but help decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- Boost productivity with Cat technologies like work tool positioner, return to dig, and Cat Smart Attachments.
- Save fuel and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions with efficiency features such as foot throttle pedal and cooling system demand fan.