With almost 100 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Diesel Technician with leadership experience to become our next Service Supervisor at our Laverton branch.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated and developing leader to join the team as a Service Supervisor.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision and guidance to a team of technicians and apprentices while ensuring customer needs are met through effective work order management.
This position is great for a developing leader with potential career pathways into Service, Branch and Operations Manager positions within the business.
This position will be based at our Laverton facility, working Monday - Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining a safe work environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Striving to continuously achieve on customer expectations through proactive work order management.
- Ensuring exceptional delivery of our customer experience.
- Building on existing service operations within the workshop environment to develop team and self.
- Leading by example and being an advocate for our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, Excellence and Sustainability.
You will be a true leader, who is ambitious and thrives on motivating and inspiring a team of professionals. You must be a trade qualified Diesel Technician with strong earthmoving industry experience.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A genuine commitment to safety
- Experience in scheduling and labour coordination
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high performing team
- Knowledge of Caterpillar (or similar) equipment
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Operational experience within the earth-moving industry
- Intermediate Computer Literacy Skills (including MS Office Suite)
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package and various rewards and benefits via The Hub - our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call David from our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0691 with any questions.
How to apply
Please click the button below to apply for this position. You will be able to fill our your personal details and share your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!