Fitter & Turner/Machinist - Engine Reconditioning
Our William Adams, Head Hunters division in Dandenong South are on the search for an experienced Engine Machinist to join our specialised team.
Working a Monday to Friday roster with overtime opportunities, you will be working in a machine shop reconditioning engines, transmissions, hydraulics and other components.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the workshop Team Leader, you will be responsible for machining
using mainly manual, CNC and other types of machinery to recondition mainly cylinder heads, blocks and crankshafts.
You will join our small friendly and down to earth team, who are responsible for producing high quality outcomes and who are passionate about their work.
Key responsibilities and daily activities will be:
- Carrying out machining processes on cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts & Conrods belonging to earthmoving, construction, mining, power generation, marine and agricultural engines.
- General machining tasks.
- Complete administrative tasks relating to the completion of all jobs
- Provide quality customer service both internally and externally
- Troubleshoot machine and component problems
You will have a great attitude, work ethic and enjoy working with a team.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience in engine machining process
- Previous CAT Dealer experience would be advantageous
- Relevant trade qualification
- Highly developed communication skills
- Commitment to delivering superior customer service
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities and a competitive salary package. You will also have access to various rewards and benefits via The Hub - our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
If you are up for a new challenge and looking to advance your career this may be the role for you!
Want to know more? Call our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0700.
How to apply
Please click the button below to apply for this position. You will be able to fill our your personal details and share your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!