Brand & Communications Coordinator
With almost 100 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining and industry.
This is your opportunity to come and join our dedicated William Adams Marketing Team as our Brand & Communications Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be based in our Head Office in Clayton.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
With a primary focus on digital engagement, particularly through social media, you will deliver engaging, high-quality brand and product marketing initiatives across a range of communications channels. You will be a proud brand advocate and ensure adherence to Caterpillar brand guidelines.
You will spend time in our branches and at customer events supporting, collaborating, and engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders to identify, prioritise, and coordinate brand and communications campaigns, maximising promotion through social media channels.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Be the social media champion within the marketing team including planning, concept development, content writing and delivery and review of performance.
- Support the delivery of omni-channel brand and communications campaigns and projects across the full program lifecycle, from conception to delivery and review.
- Deliver "business as usual" (BAU) bulletin updates, ensuring stakeholders receive high quality and timely updates on brand and communications campaigns/projects.
- Coordinate the programs for sponsorships and customer events.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team in the development of integrated marketing initiatives.
You understand the importance of exceptional customer service and have a passion for commercial social media and end-to-end marketing integration. You are a naturally positive and engaging communicator and enjoy collaborating at all levels.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous brand and/or marketing communications experience
- An understanding of utilising social media channels for commercial purposes.
- Tertiary qualifications or similar in marketing, communications, media or design or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience working on sponsorship's and/or marketing events
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Well-developed administrative skills, including strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and a CRM system would be highly regarded.
Joining the William Adams family, you will instantly feel welcome and supported. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program and our Wellbeing portal, packed with resources and tools to support your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values of; Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment and Sustainability.
We will provide you with ongoing career and development opportunities, a competitive salary package and various rewards and benefits via The Hub - our reward and benefits platform with discounts at over 470 retailers such as; JB HI-FI, Woolworths, BCF + more!
Want to know more?
Call David in our Talent Acquisition Team on 03 9566 0691 with any questions.
How to apply
Please click the button below to apply for this position. You will be able to fill our your personal details and share your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!