William Adams CAT
Win one of three LEGO TECHNIC D11 DOZER
Terms and Conditions
- Information on prizes and how to participate in the William Adams CAT Win one of three LEGO TECHNIC D11 DOZER Trade Promotion (Promotion) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is a game of chance.
- The promoter is William Adams Pty Ltd (ABN 72 009 569 493) trading as William Adams CAT, 17‐55 Nantilla Road, Clayton Victoria 3168 (Promoter).
- The Promotion commences at 12:01am on 21 November 2021 and concludes at 11.59pm on 21 December 2021.
- Entry (Participant) into the Promotion is only open to Victorian and Tasmanian residents, aged 18 or over, who 1) Sign up to any WillCare CVA, or 2) Place any undercarriage order over $4000 during the promotional period. Participant receives an (one) entry for each purchase or agreement made, except Willcare CVA agreements with a machine older than three years receive two entries for any customer signing up. All entries into the draw are automatic.
- Specifically excluded from the Promotion are staff and contractors of William Adams Pty Ltd.
- The trade promotion consists of two individual random prize draws with each entry method having the chance to win a Prize. The random draws will be conducted using a random number generator where each participant is allocated a unique number for each draw.
- Prize Schedule: Two individual prizes of LEGO Technic CAT D11 Dozer build set with a RRP of $750 each.
- The total value of prizes is approximately $1500
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or substitute any or all the nominated awards at anytime prior to the Date of Prize another Prize to equal or greater value.
- Promotion winners will be announced on our website williamsadams.com.au. The Prize recipients will be notified by phone and/or email within seven days of the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
- The laws of Victoria and Tasmania, Australia govern these terms and conditions and the conduct of the parties submit to the non‐exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Tasmania and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees, and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses (including FBT) suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to direct or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, in any way connected with this Program and/or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt for use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the Program. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on‐line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referrals or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any material in this Program.
- Participation in the Program shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions and is deemed approval to use the winner’s names and photographs for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions or as the Promoter deems necessary.
- The recipient of any award is responsible for declaring any FBT as part of normal Taxation rules, regulations, and processes.
A big thank you to everyone who entered into the draw to win one of two Lego Technic Cat D11 Dozer sets valued at $750.
We would like to congratulate CONX Hire and Artec Pty Ltd as the two winners! We hope you enjoy your Lego sets and have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.