Products
Parts
Services
Rental Services
Equipment Management
Online Tools
Careers
About Us
Contact Us
Caterpillar Parts   

William Adams carries a parts inventory worth over $25 million. This equates to more than 50,000 separate line items. William Adams also has immediate access to the Caterpillar Melbourne Distribution Centre, which holds over $300 million worth of parts inventory.

 

This breadth of provision means that William Adams is able to supply 75% of parts requirements directly 'over the counter'. 98% of parts requirements can be supplied within 24 hours from the resources of the national network, while the remaining 2% can be readily imported from the USA or Singapore within three to eight days. With over 40 trained parts specialists, we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

 

William Adams also understands that options are vital, and offers a range of purchasing alternatives. Not only do we offer new parts, but also re-manufactured parts and dealer exchange parts, allowing for different budgets, and all subject to warranty as in the original manufacturer specifications. All can be tracked through the Electronic Parts System - around the state, around Australia through the Caterpillar dealer network, and around the world through the ANTARES System.

 

 

 Learn more about our parts

 One Safe Source

 

Download the latest copy of One Safe Source.

 

Click here >>

 Request a Quote

 

Want a quote on some Cat Parts? Click on the following link.

 

Contact us

© William Adams All Rights Reserved. Legal Notice | Privacy Statement